1. First and Last name of person completing this form *
2. Email address for person completing this form *
3. First and Last name of teacher you are recommending *
4. Email address for teacher you are recommending *
5. Name of school and/or district where the recommended teacher is currently employed *
Please provide the URL for the school or district as well as the name of the school/district.
6. Twitter ID and URL for Classroom or Professional Blog/Wiki/Website *
Please provide both the Twitter ID and URL for the blog/wiki/website of the person you are nominating. If they don't have one, that is fine. Please indicate that in the text box below.
7. What is the grade level, age level, specialty of the teacher you are recommending?
Please choose one row and as many columns as apply. Grades and ages are approximate and may vary depending on your district or country. Pick the one that you think matches best. If their job title is different than those listed, please add it in the comment box following this question. (PLEASE NOTE: This is a required question but the asterisk has been removed so you can choose only one option without responding to an item in each row.)
9. Please share briefly why you think this teacher would make an awesome "Featured Teacher." *
Provide specific examples based on your personal knowledge/experience. They can be a first-year teacher or a veteran teacher of 30 years or more. If they're doing awesome things with technology we'd like to learn from them.
10. Any additional comments or information you'd like to share that wasn't included above? (Optional)