Important Reminders:• PSAT Testing at Vandegrift High School or Leander High School will be held on October 11, 2017.
• Please sign in at the receptionist desk no later than 8:20 a.m. and wait there for further instructions regarding testing room assignment. Testing will end around 12:15 p.m.
• Remember to bring a valid photo ID. Acceptable ID examples: government-issued driver’s license or non-driver ID card, official school-produced student ID card from your school you currently attend, government-issued passport, government-issued military or national identification card.
• Electronic devices will be collected prior to testing and returned after testing is complete. We suggest not bringing electronic devices.
• Remember to bring your own scientific or graphing calculator and pencils.
• Highlighters, food, and drinks are not permitted during testing. Your receipt of registration will be confirmed via email with further instruction by:
Christa Thompson-Martin, Vandegrift HS Dean of Instructionchrista.firstname.lastname@example.orgVandegrift HIgh School; 9500 McNeil Drive; Austin, Texas 78750
Shandalyn Porter, Leander HS Dean of InstructionShandalyn.Porter@leanderisd.orgLeander High School; 3301 S. Bagdad; Leander, Texas 78641