Registration for Waka Tīwai Regional Network Hui Auckland 2 -Thursday 12th November 2020
Use this form to register for the fifth Gifted Aotearoa Waka Tīwai Regional Network Hui in Auckland.
Date: Thursday, 12th November, 2020
Time: 4.15-6.15pm (afternoon tea from 4pm)
Location: Green Bay High School, 161 Godley Road, Green Bay, Auckland 0604
Facilitator: Sylvie Howell & Charlotte Osorio
Focus for this Hui: Planning for Gifted Provision using a Multidimensional Model
For queries related to registration, contact: Adriane Bancroft, Gifted Aotearoa Project Administrator on
or 04 576 9243.
For queries related to the hui, contact: Anna Meuli on 027 544 1497 or
It is free for educators to participate but you must be a member of the Gifted Aotearoa Network to do so (also free). Go to
to register for the network.
I am a member of the Gifted Aotearoa Network.
No (If not, please go to
to register for the Network before completing this form.)
School or kura
Current level of understanding in relation to the theme of this Hui: Planning for Gifted Provision using a Multidimensional Model (data gathering for MOE reporting)
Any other comments
Terms and conditions of registration
1. An acknowledgement of registration will be sent via email within 7 days of receipt.
2. Minimum numbers are required to hold each Hui; Gifted Aotearoa reserves the right to cancel a Hui if there are insufficient numbers.
3. Should the Hui be cancelled by Gifted Aotearoa, you will be notified as early as possible.
4. If registrations exceed capacity for this intake, Gifted Aotearoa reserves the right to close registrations early.
5. All Hui attendees will be invited to participate in the Gifted Aotearoa Online Community housed on
. You will be provided with an invitation to join at the Hui.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service