CAST your vote in the 2020 Holy Mackerel Lenten fish fry contest!
The Catholic Sun and the Diocese of Syracuse are teaming up once again to crown a parish or school as the best Lenten fish fry in the diocese — complete with a coveted trophy and bragging rights for an entire year!
This contest is a fun, friendly way to celebrate the fellowship and hard work of our parish communities. In keeping with that spirit, here are the voting rules:
• Voting begins at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, February 26.
• Voting ends at 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 10.
• You must enter a valid email address to cast your vote.
• You may vote only once. That means:
• You may cast only one vote per email address. Multiple votes from the same email address will be removed.
• If you have more than one email address, you may use only one of those addresses to cast your vote.
• Finally, we ask that you please remember the spirit of this contest and understand that we reserve the right to verify and remove, if appropriate, any and all votes cast.
If you have questions, or if the fish fry you want to vote for is not listed, please contact Katherine at
Good luck and thank you for participating!
I read, understood, and will honor the voting rules outlined above.
This form was created inside of Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse.