Athletes code of conduct
We will be using a 3-strike policy. If you break the Club code of conduct, you will receive a strike. 3 strikes will result in you losing your Club membership.
As an athlete, I:
- Will take care of my body and fitness.
- Will demand a sports environment that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all sports events.
- Will pay my fees in a timely manner.
- Will use positive verbal and physical behaviour, controlling my temper and aggression towards my opponents, teammates,
coaches, officials, spectators and tournament personnel.
- Will treat all those involved in the match with dignity and respect.
- Will treat others as I wish to be treated.
- Will respect the property of others
- Will play for my club and teammates, not just for myself.
- Will help to raise funds through club events (Festival, Awards, Colours Cup, Christmas Party).