Conditions of Acceptance
1. I agree to return all After School Program (ASP) enrollment forms to the Hamilton Hill Arts Center prior to my child(ren) starting Camp. Children may not participate in the After School Program until all forms are completed and on file with the Center.
2. I understand that any changes to my original registration must be submitted in writing.
3. I understand that the hours of operation for the After school program are Monday through Friday from 2:30p.m. until 6:00. Summer Camp Hours are 10am -3 p.m. Children are to be picked up by 6:00 p.m for afterschool program and 3:00pm for summer camp. *** A FEE of $1. per minute Will BE ADDED FOR LATE PICK UP STARTING AT 6PM
4. I understand that my child must comply with ASP rules and standards of behavior. I agree that the Center’s ASP Staff has the right to enforce appropriate standards of conduct and may dismiss a member who infringes on the rights of others.
5. I give my permission for the use of any photographs, slides or videotapes, which may contain my child, to be used in the Hamilton Hill Arts Center promotional materials as well as social media.
6. I give my permission for my child to be transported to and from ASP field trips and activities.
7. I certify that my child is capable of participating in ASP activities. This means that They are able to practice Basic self care ,defined as:
- The ability to go to the bathroom without assistance
- The ability to eat
- The ability to dress independently
- The ability to clean themselves independently
In addition children must be able to:
- Interact appropriately and safely with others
- Explain what they need, and ask for help
- Follow instructions.
8. I grant the Hamilton Hill Arts Center and it’s agents full authority to take whatever
action they deem necessary regarding my child’s health and safety and I fully release the Hamilton Hill Arts Center and it’s agents from any liability in connection with those decisions.
9. I understand that this is a Drop in Arts Center NOT a Day Care! All children are welcome provided they meet the conditions above. No confirmation is necessary, once we have received your forms, children can begin immediately Children can come as often or as little as they would like.