As a volunteer you'll get a special National Beer Mile t-shirt, a swag bag of NBM items, and two beers once your duties are completed and spend the day being part of some serious fun!
- Load In and Set up - assist the NBM staff with setting up the race route, finish line and registration area
- Registration- greet participants, check IDs, scan registration confirmations and distribute race numbers
- Beer Mile Race Route - Cheer on runners along the race course, staff the water stations, and help keep participants & spectators safe during the race
- Beer Station - hand runners their tasty beverages, help restock the tables, keep runners in the Beer Zone
- General Event Help -You may help at one of the other stations, assist a staff member with specific duties, and generally fill in where needed. We'll likely assign you to a role before the race.
- Breakdown and Load Out: Help breakdown the race course, move equipment, and load it into the NBM truck.