Renal Fellow Network Survey
This survey is intended to help the Renal Fellow Network (RFN) better understand both the demographics of the RFN audience and how to better serve those who visit the site. This survey has 15 minutes and should take about 2 minutes to complete.
Your responses are anonymous and all questions are optional. If you have questions or concerns please send an email to
1. Which of the following designations best describes you?
Resident - Internal Medicine
Resident - Pediatrics
Adult Nephrology Fellow
Pediatric Nephrology Fellow
Foundation Doctor (UK)
Core Trainee/Specialty Registrar (UK)
Advanced Practitioner Provider (Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant)
2. What country are you currently located in?
3. How valuable do you think Renal Fellow Network is as an educational resource?
4. Please indicate which RFN series have been impactful on your nephrology learning . Check all that apply.
Urine Sediment of the Month
Kidney Biopsy of the Month
The Skeleton Key Group
Basic Science Series
Home Hemodialysis Series
Focus on POCUN
Let's Talk About PD
Interventional Nephrology Series
5. How likely are you to use Renal Fellow Network to teach others?
6. How likely are you to recommend Renal Fellow Network to others?
7. How easy is it to navigate the the website and content of Renal Fellow Network?
8. How often do you check Renal Fellow Network?
9. How true is the followings statement, "The content on Renal Fellow Network has led to positive changes in my clinical practice"?
10. How interested are you in a career in nephrology because of your use of Renal Fellow Network?
I'm currently a nephrology fellow/nephrologist
11. Are you currently subscribed to the Renal Fellow Network email mailing list?
I'm not sure
12. How often would you like to receive emails from Renal Fellow Network?
Each time there is a new post
Every other week
Every other month
13. Please share any comments, suggestions, or thoughts on Renal Fellow Network.
14. What is your age?
Prefer not to answer
15. What is your gender?
Prefer not to disclose
Prefer to self-describe (use "Other")
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service