Lesson Policy and Terms for School Year 2015/16 • Students must attend all scheduled lessons, arrive on time, and bring all assigned materials, including instrument, music, music books, picks, capos, etc.
• Students are required to practice daily for the amount of time determined between the student/parent and their instructor.
• Normal lessons are payable in advance quarterly. Lesson payment is due in full on the first lesson day of every quarter.
• After the 10th of the month, a $10.00 late fee will be applied on late/unpaid accounts. A statement will be made available by the last lesson of the prior quarter with all fees due.
• Checks, cash and all major credit cards, are accepted.
• Students may not elect to miss or deduct payment for missed lessons at any time. In the event of illness, private lessons will either be made up or refunded at the instructor's discretion. In case of illness, please send an immediate email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the evening before or before 8:30 AM the morning of the absence. • In the event of a "no-show", the lesson time is charged the full rate and cannot be made up.
• Private students are given 2 unpaid vacation absences per school year. Please notify the instructor via email, at email@example.com, before you plan to be absent. (i.e., spring break, etc.) • Group students are given 1 unpaid vacation absence per school year. Please notify the instructor via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org, before you plan to be absent. (i.e., spring break, etc.)
• Classes cannot be made up unless a majority of the class is absent. • In the event the instructor must cancel any lesson (private, group orclass), the lesson will either be made up or deducted from the lesson fee at the instructor's discretion. • If a student must withdraw from scheduled lessons, a one month notice via email is necessary. Withdrawn lessons may not be picked up at a later date without prior approval from Colson Studios. 16 WEEK LESSON/INSTRUMENT COMBO (Free Guitar Offer)
The 16 weeks of scheduled lessons contained in the Free Guitar offer (lesson/instrument combo) must be utilized as consecutive weeks only.
The only re-scheduling for the 16 weeks is to combine lessons, i.e., taking an hour lesson as opposed to two thirty minute lessons. Further, the 16 week lesson/instrument combo sessions may not be transferred or altered under any circumstance. Notice: Any and all items, lesson information and special offers contained and described in this website are subject to change without notice. Colson Studios and its associates are not responsible for typos or incorrect pricing information in this website and assumes no responsibility in correcting or matching any price or feature.