Gurukul Registration Form
The Online registration for Gurukul begins on Saraswati Puja day, 7pm, February 16, 2021, and it closes on first day of Vasant Navratri, April 13, 2021. A late fee applies to registrations after April 13, 2021.
Admission Priority: Priority will be given to those who are already enrolled in Gurukul in 2020-21 academic year (Existing Gurukul students) and have maintained 75% attendance and have scored minimum 75% marks. New students will be admitted based on the first-come-first-serve basis.
Curriculum: Temple offers programs to relate with Hindu Dharma, language, and culture. In the academic year 2021-2022, Temple will offer Hindu Dharma and Culture, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Sanskrit, and Carnatic Music to those children who are six years old on August 31, 2021. Besides these programs, Temple also offers SAT to 15-17 aged students.
Communication: The Temple uses email as its primary and only means of communication. We recommend that you check your spam folder. Temple is not responsible if you didn't get email due to wrong spelling of your email, and/or blocking mass email on your server.
Sibling: If you wish to register more than one children in your family, you must complete online registration for each child.
Admission Requirements: (1) Age: 6 years as of August 31, 2021, (2) Membership: Parents Must be Temple members by April 13, 2021. (3) Gurukul admission will not be processed without Temple membership and book fee payment. Temple recommends that you renew your membership, update your email and phone number, and other personal information to ensure you receive all important communications, on time.
Admission Notice: Completing online registration does not guarantee admission to the Gurukul program. The Education Committee admits students based on many factors, including but not limited to, seats available in a classroom, classroom availability, teachers’ availability, etc., and occasionally the class time may change to accommodate more students.
Agreement & Understanding:
1. You agree to the policies and guidelines set forth in the Temple’s Gurukul Handbook posted on
2. You agree to bring your children every Sunday to attend classes at least 10 minutes prior to their classes begin, and will work with your child to complete the assigned homework.
3. You agree to pay $26 per subject (except Tamil language and SAT for which you pay $40), to defray the cost for books, printing materials, and other activities.
4. You agree to attend parent's orientation (upon your child’s acceptance into the Gurukul program) on August 22, 2021 at 11 AM.
5. You understand that even after getting admission, your child’s seat may be forfeited due to continued absence and his/her seat may be offered to a waitlisted student.
Registration Process: Registration is a 3-step process.
Step 1: Please complete online registration .
Step 2: After submitting the google form, you must pay your membership and book fees for each subject. This is required for the provisional admission. Here is a video which shows how to pay membership and book fees:
Step 3: And, the last and final step is that you will receive an email from the Temple that your children' admission is confirmed by first week of August. The classes begin on August 29, 2021.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bharatiya Temple Society of Central Ohio.