Please join the Illinois Business Immigration Coalition, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the Bibles, Badges and Business Network for a panel discussion in support of common-sense immigration reform. This forum will foster a solutions-oriented conversation among leaders of the local business, agriculture, faith and law enforcement communities at this critical moment in the national debate on immigration reform.
Speakers to include:
• Pat Bane: Pork Producer, McLean County Farm Bureau
• Fr. Anthony Lee: Reverend, Holy Trinity Catholic Church - Bloomington
• Charlie Moore: President & CEO, McLean County Chamber of Commerce
• Mark Peters: Corporate Counsel, Caterpillar Inc.
• Ben Taylor: Director, US Chamber of Commerce - Great Lakes Region