JMB Time Conflict Submission Form
If you have a conflict with Marching Band (MUO130) please fill out this form in order to request a time override conflict for Marching Band. Please follow this procedure in order to minimize conflicts:
1) Try to find a section of the course you need that does not conflict with JMB
2) If you cannot find a section that does not conflict, find the section with the least amount of conflicts with JMB
3) Register for that course first, not Marching Band
4) Fill out the form below - please include as much detail as possible
5) Dr. Rinehart will review each request and then approve/disapprove the time conflict for Marching Band
6) You will receive an email from either Mrs. Harris (
) or Mrs. Doyle (
) letting you know that your time override was processed or that there is an issue you need to discuss with Dr. Rinehart
Class that conflicts with Marching Band
Please provide Course Number and CRN of the course that conflicts with Marching Band.
What Level of Marching Band are you registering for:
Days that conflict occurs
Select all that apply
Please request the times you would like to either leave and/or arrive to JMB in order to accommodate your conflict with Marching Band. You can also provide further explanation here.
Ex. I need to leave 15 minutes early on Tuesday and Thursday. Be as detailed as you can be!
Is this course required for your major?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of South Alabama.