Waiver of Liability and Release
Construction Project: OceanPointe Christian Church
Construction site to visit: 66 Valley Road, Middletown, RI
Project Owner: OceanPointe Christian Church
The Undersigned has requested to be permitted access to the Construction Sites for the above-named Construction Program. The Undersigned agrees and represents that he/she is aware that there are ongoing construction activities at the Construction Sites. The Undersigned further agrees and represents that construction sites are a dangerous environment, including the above-referenced Construction Site, despite the precautions for safety taken by OceanPointe Christian Church , Renewable Energy Consultants, LLC/ Unisource, its subcontractors, or others performing work at the construction site. In consideration of being granted the right to access the Construction Sites, the Undersigned has agreed to execute this Waiver of Liability and Release and be bound by the terms hereof.
WHEREFORE, the Undersigned, for himself and for his personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, and assigns, acknowledges and agrees:
1. The Undersigned acknowledges that he/she fully understands that construction and other activities at the Construction Sites are dangerous and involve risks of serious injury, death, and/or property damage.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Undersigned (and on behalf of the Undersigned’s personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, and assigns) RELEASES, WAIVES AND DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE, the OceanPointe Christian Church , Renewable Energy Consultants, LLC/Unisource, Engineer, any contractor or subcontractor or person engaged by any of them to perform any work or services at the Construction Sites, and their officers, directors, stockholders, members, employees, representatives, agents, employees, parents, subsidiaries, sureties, insurance companies, affiliates, partners, joint ventures, attorneys, predecessors, successors, and assigns
(collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all damages, losses, penalties, liabilities, costs, attorney’s fees and expenses of any nature, and any demands, claims, suits, and causes of action therefor, arising out of or resulting from the Undersigned’s presence at the Construction Sites.
3. The Undersigned ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND RISK OF, INJURY TO HIS/HER PERSON OR HIS DEATH or damage to his/ her property, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, occurring during or as a result of the Undersigned’s presence at the Construction Sites.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Undersigned shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the OceanPointe Christian Church , Renewable Energy Consultants, LLC/Unisource, Engineer and all of their officers, directors, stockholders, members, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, employees, agents, sureties, insurance companies, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnitiees”), from and against any and all demands, claims, suits, causes of action, damages, losses, penalties, liabilities, costs, attorney’s fees and expenses of any nature, arising out of or resulting from the Undersigned’s presence at the Construction Sites. This indemnity obligations shall not be construed to negate, or abridge, or otherwise reduce any other right or obligation of indemnity which would otherwise exist under law except to the extent that it is caused by the sole negligence of any party indemnified hereunder in which case this obligation shall not apply relative to such indemnified party.
5. The Undersigned acknowledges that he/she has sole responsibility to evaluate carefully the risks inherent in accessing the Construction Sites and that he/she has fully considered those risks, including, without limitation, dangers posed by willful or negligent conduct of himself/herself and/or by others.
6. The Undersigned acknowledges and voluntarily assumes full responsibility for, and full risk of, property damage or loss, or bodily, mental, or personal injury, including death, relating to his/her presence at the Construction Sites.
7. The Undersigned agrees that if any portion of this document is held invalid, the remaining provisions shall be binding and continue in full force and effect.
By typing my name below, I attest that I have read the above Waiver of Liability and Release carefully, understand it's significance, and voluntarily agree to all of its terms for myself and any children under the age of 18 in my care.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of OceanPointe Christian Church.