Stage Manager Application
Fill out the form to apply to be considered for the stage manager position.
The Job of a Stage Manager
The stage manager is the director’s “right hand man/woman” in the production. The job is a big one and requires more time commitment than any other student role. The stage manager has several key responsibilities, including:
- Taking attendance of cast & crew at performances & rehearsals.
- Running rehearsals in the director’s absence.
- Stepping into various roles in rehearsal should actors be absent.
- Taking notes and documenting blocking for the director during stage rehearsals and any production meetings.
- Coordinating the work of the stage crew.
- Calling cues and running the performances.
- Overseeing the entire production each time it runs.
- Other various errands and organizational tasks, as assigned by the director.
Participating in the after-school productions is a tremendously rewarding experience, but an undertaking that necessitates a commitment of time and energy. Because of the serious nature of the stage management job, only those with serious commitment to the productions should apply.
Which Production are you applying to stage manage
The Man Who Came to Dinner
Into the Woods
What year are you at Mountainside? (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
What is your email?
What is a good contact number for you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Beaverton School District.