PREVIEW workshop: 23rd November 2017, Promolding, The Hague, Netherlands.
This is a one day event. Take a look at the agenda below.
10:00 Welcome and registration 10:30 Welcome to Promolding10:45 The era of digitalisation and smart manufacturing: introducing PREVIEW, a cyber-physical system for optimising injection moulding11:15 Digital Manufacturing for ConnectedFactories CSA11:30 “The challenges of data acquisition in injection moulding: the DAS module”12:00 “Novel transmission protocols: featuring a wireless communication network”12:30 Lunch break 13:30 “To fit or not to fit? That is the question: presenting the APS, an Advanced Predictive System for algorithmic analysis of injection moulding data”14:00 “Not just a simple app, but a user-friendly Location Based Content Delivery solution"14:30 Concluding remarks and networking 16:00 Farewell from Promolding
*This timetable may be subject to change.
1. General Overview –Jesús Pablo González Villodres, Technology Centre of Catalonia (EURECAT)
2. Digital Manufacturing for ConnectedFactories CSA - Chris Decubber, European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA)
3. Data Acquisition System - Xavier Rubiralta, PLASTIA
4. Wireless Communications Network - Stefan Dietzel, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
5. Advanced Predictive System - Francesc Bonada Bo, Technology Centre of Catalonia (EURECAT)
6. Location Based Content Delivery - Ismail El Haloui, Technology Centre of Catalonia (EURECAT)
One registration per attendee. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org