African American Chamber Registration
Register for business opportunities with the African American Chamber of Commerce of Central PA.
If you'd like to be considered for the COVID-19 Pennsylvania Statewide Small Business Assistance Grant, please collect the following documents:
1. Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
2. Business financial information:
• Revenue from March 1st to May 31st for 2019 and 2020
• Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business and personal tax returns including
• If startup between January 1-February 15, 2020, Internal Profit & Loss Statement
3. Proof of Business Registration with PA Department of State, as applicable:
• Articles of Incorporation (for corporations and LLCs); or Fictitious Name Registration/“Doing Business As”
(Sole Proprietors); or Business License (if applicable).
4. Bank Account Information
Please sign up for future alerts at
Social Media Handles
3 year average revenue
Top 3 Uses of Grant Funds (up to $50k)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service