MMEA-ED Advocacy and Outreach Grant Application
The MMEA-ED Advocacy and Outreach Grant application helps the Eastern District identify school districts in need from within our membership.
ABOUT THE A&O GRANT:
● Applications open October 1 and close February 7, 2020.
● First time applicants will be given priority.
● Grant applications should not exceed $750.
If you have a project in mind that exceeds that amount please contact the Advocacy and Outreach chair prior to filling out the application.
● Grant must be submitted by a current MMEA/NAfME member.
● The school(s) that benefit from the grant must be in the Eastern District.
to find your district.
In the past, the advocacy and outreach budget has funded...
● Ensemble clinicians for small festivals.
● After school instrumental lesson programs. (Partial Funding)
● A band workshop with Peter Boonshaft.
● Partial funding for mallet instruments.
● Music and Movement Workshop
● Number of students and/or teachers benefiting
● Clearly defined goals, activities and outcomes
● Alignment with the goals of the Eastern District
(Article 1: Section 2 of the Eastern District Operating Procedures
GRANT AWARD PROCESS:
The final awards are made by the board of the Massachusetts Music Educators Eastern District after review and recommendations by the Advocacy and Outreach Chair. Awards are made on the merits of each proposal and the ability of MMEA-ED to fund them. Recipients will be invited to the spring MMEA-ED Membership Meeting in March 2020.
AFTER THE AWARD - GRANT REPORTING AND PUBLICITY:
All grant recipients will be asked to provide updates on grant implementation. These updates may include photos (where applicable) as well as written documentation about the grant and its success. We ask that all grantees acknowledge and thank MMEA-ED when the project receives any publicity, including press releases, media interviews, etc.
Primary Contact (Name):
NAfME Membership ID Number
NAfME Membership Expiration Date
Name of School(s) that will benefit from this grant.
School Address (If grant is awarded, this is where payment will be sent.)
City/Town in which the School(s) are located.
Objectives: What are the objectives of this grant?
Please list all collaborators on your grant (e.g., other educators, staff or parents). Please briefly list each individual and their organization, if applicable.
Budget: What would you like this grant to fund, and how much will it cost?
Have you applied for an MMEA-ED grant in the past?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berklee Alumni.