BikeNWA Free #BikeMatch
Have a bike? Need a bike? You’re in the right place.
Bikes are essential transportation for so many people who need to get to work or to run errands, as well as a way to exercise, spend time with family, or recharge mentally. This platform is intended to connect people in our community without the financial means to purchase a bike with generous individuals who wish to pass a free bike on others.
1. Only offer bikes that are in a ready-to-ride condition.
2. If you are offering a bike, for sanitary purposes, please clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc).
3. Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place observing social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a fever or cough, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever or cough, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
5. For sanitary purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.
6. Bikes may be used or new. We cannot take requests for the style of bike or guarantee to match you with your preferred bike.
If a match is found you will be contacted and asked to arrange your exchange via email.
The information collected in this survey is for internal data reporting only. Information will be compiled anonymously in order to measure the effectiveness of this program.
To help get more bikes in circulation be sure to share this with your friends.
If you have any questions, please email
Please indicate your gender identity (Male, female, bigender, etc...)
Please indicate your age
Please specify your ethnicity (choose all that apply)
Latino or Hispanic
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
What is the highest degree or level of education you have completed?
Some High School
Ph.D. or higher
What is your annual household income?
Less than $25,000
$25,000 - $50,000
$50,000 - $100,000
$100,000 - $200,000
More than $200,000
What is your current employment status?
How many children do you have?
More than 4
Which languages are you capable of speaking fluently? (Check all that apply)
How would you like to participate in Bike Match? *
I have a bike
I need a bike
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BikeNWA.