Catholic Quiz - March/April 2019
Test your Catholic knowledge by taking this quiz from Parable Magazine.
By Mary Jane Silvia
1. The story of Samson and Delilah is found in which book of the Bible?
a. I Kings
b. II Maccabees
2. The first three kings of Israel, in order, were:
a. David, Solomon, Saul
b. Solomon, Saul, David
c. David, Ahaz, Solomon
d. Saul, David, Solomon
3. To avoid God’s call to preach repentance in the city of Nineveh, Jonah does which of the following?
a. Hides in a mountain cave
b. Boards a ship sailing to a different city
c. Pretends he cannot speak
d. Moves to Egypt
4. This queen of Persia saved the Jewish people from a plot to destroy them.
5. What is the significance of the chrism Mass?
a. It manifests the unity of priests with their bishop
b. Altar servers are commissioned
c. The bishop blesses three oils
d. A and C
6. What is the White Mass?
a. A celebration of emergency responders
b. A celebration of health care professionals
c. A celebration of legal professionals
d. A celebration of all the popes
7. What is another name for the Easter Proclamation?
a. The Regina Caeli
c. The Exultet
d. The Memorarae
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service