The Summer Market Series is a new take on the previous HōM Flats Public Market which is now hosted by the City of Wyoming and presented by HōM Flats. The goal of the Summer Market is to support local businesses by providing a platform and an elevated visibility from which to share their work. We will be promoting the sales of locally-made goods that are sustainable and uniquely West Michigan.
Please take this questionnaire to register your interest in becoming a vendor or sponsor and to help us learn more about your business.
* Final submission for vendor / sponsor interest is Friday, May 20 at 5:00 pm.
* Vendor selections will start Monday, May 23 and conclude Wednesday, May 25.
* Security deposits are due Thursday, May 26 and checks can be made to "City of Wyoming Special Events" —$50 Vendor, $100 Food Trucks per market (Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks after each market)
* Sponsorships will be finalized by June 1.
* Any information provided will help with vendor selections to ensure a variety of offerings.
* Depending on numbers, we may offer a vendor only one weekend to ensure everyone has a chance to participate.