• All items must be original and made by the applicant. No kit crafts, items purchased and assembled, imported crafts, or items crafted by someone other than the applicant will be accepted.
• There will be TWO phases of jurying: once upon application submission and again at the time of item drop-off or installation. The AAC reserves the right to refuse to display any artwork. All decisions of the jury are final.
• After jury review, the artist may be asked to submit three physical samples for further consideration.
• The AAC will contact the artist with regard to acceptance and directions on submission pick up/inventory drop off if, which will occur by appointment. Applications submitted in any other fashion will not be accepted.
• All exhibiting artists are requested to volunteer their time in the form of a demo, workshop, or gallery attendant.
• The gallery will recieve a 30% commission of artwork sold; the artist will receive 70% of the sale.
Requirements specific to the Boutique
• During this call we will NOT be accepting, art cards or unnumbered prints.
• Recurring boutique artists need only apply with application: samples are not required unless requested by the jury or the work has changed medium or style.
• Samples will not be held indefinitely. Items not picked up by the removal date will be considered donations to the AAC.
• Accepted work is placed on consignment for 6 months
• Artwork drop offs, removals, and refreshes to be done by appointment only
Approved artists will be required to send items listed under the UPON ACCEPTANCE section prior to their boutique drop off appointment.