• All items must be original and made by the applicant. No kit crafts, items purchased and assembled, imported crafts, or items crafted by someone other than the applicant will be accepted. ..
• The AAC will contact the artist with regard to acceptance and directions on submission pick up/inventory drop off if, which will occur by appointment.
• The gallery will receive a 30% commission of goods sold; the artist will receive 70% of the sale.
Requirements specific to the Boutique:
• Recurring boutique artists need only apply with application: samples are not required unless requested by the jury or the work has changed medium or style.
• Samples will not be held indefinitely. Items not picked up by the removal date will be considered donations to the AAC.
• Accepted work is placed on consignment for 6 months
• Artwork drop offs, removals, and refreshes to be done by appointment only