Welcome to LEVEL 3 TEST, проверочный тест.
John didin't _____ a cup of coffee.
He ______ home on foot, yesterday.
He _____ drive a car when he was 18 years old.
Did the austronaut ______ much to eat?
What _____ she doing when I met her?
Do you _____ green tea?
He didn't _____ TV last week.
______ he do Karate training every day?
How did he ____ to school today?
_____ she going to do her homework tonight?
He is going ______ air
____ is he going to the USA?
There _____ any cream in your coffee.
He is here, but she ______
I was born ____ June.
They ____ up late yesterday.
When they ________ me into the ambulance, they dropped me.
I went to a night club yesterday. Oh, what ____ it like?
Must I wear a school uniform? No, you _____ .
Do I have to wear a uniform? No, you _____
don't have to
mustn't have to
Section 2. Put there sentences into the past. For example: He gets up at seven o'clock every day. He got up at seven o'clock yesterday.
21. She eats out every day
22. They have cereal for breakfast every day
23. The classroom is busy every time.
24. He rides his bicycle to work every day.
25. They don't come to school every day.
26. Tim goes home by taxi every day.
27. She washes her uniform every day.
28. We don't drink coffee every day.
29. They leave for work at 8.30 every day.
30. He doesn't drive to work every day.
Section 3 Write sentences with was/were. For example: He/Spain/July = He was in Spain in July
32. I/the office/5 o'clock
34. They/the movies/Friday evening
Section 4. Write short answers with yes or no. For example: Do you like beer? = Yes, I do.
36. Do you have to get up early? Yes,.........
37. Does she have to wear a uniform? No, ..........
38. Could you swim when you were 10 years old? No, ...........
39. Were they watching television last noght? Yes,...........
40. Did she have a good breakfast? Yes,........
Section 5. Write questions so that the answer to the question is like the ones on the right. For example: I got up at 10 o'clock = What time did you get up?
41. I bought the blue pens.
42. I have breakfast at 7 o'clock.
43. I saw my old friend last night.
44. We were watching football match at 9 o'clock
45. We were home.
46. I went to the United States
47. I lost five pounds.
48. I needed to smoke one cigarrette.
49. I met my spouse.
50. I came by taxi
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service