Gain a diverse perspective of High Point Market.
Exploring showrooms that exemplify diversity, equity, and inclusion in their business practices and cultivate a welcoming environment, Ashley Ross and Victoria Sanchez will guide you on a unique experience designed to close the gap between diverse buyers’ representation and acceptance in showrooms. The Diversity Advocacy Alliance half-day tour will share and support business opportunities meant to advance participants' education around buyer development and business sustainability. This tour will take place on Sunday, April 23. If you are a buyer interested in investing in the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) of Market and the home furnishings industry, this tour is for you!
Application Guidelines for DAA Tour
- Free to approved applicants.
- Participants are responsible for their travel and hotel arrangements.
- All participants on the Tour must submit an application and be approved to join the Tour.
- No more than 2 people from the same company can participate on a single Tour.
- If 2 are attending from the same company, each person must submit an application form.
- This half-day tour is on Sunday, April 23, 1:15pm-5:00pm
- If you are unable to attend the entire schedule, you will not be eligible to participate on this Tour.
The application deadline for this tour is April 7, 2023.