ESCA Dennis Hale Memorial Scholarship Application
ESCA SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES
PURPOSE: The purpose of the ESCA Scholarship Fund is to assist families of industry members in their pursuit of a college/university-level education.
I. REQUIREMENTS: Please provide all items with your application
1. An applicant must be an exhibition or events industry member or an immediate family member to be considered eligible. (Spouse or child)
2. An applicant must be sponsored by an ESCA member, but need not be an ESCA member themselves.
3. An applicant must show evidence of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited 2 or 4-year college, university, or technical school.
II. ENCLOSE WITH APPLICATION:
1. An applicant must submit an essay approximately 500 words long and should include the following:
a. Why should the applicant receive an ESCA Scholarship?
b. Has the applicant’s family’s experience in this industry affected volunteer or extracurricular activities?
c. What are the applicant’s college/career goals?
d. How will this scholarship assist the applicant in achieving these goals?
2. Applicant must submit a fully completed application and provide all requested information by the deadline, September 30th.
3. Applicant must submit evidence of academic performance and potential including high school transcript, SAT or ACT scores, and/or college GPA.
4. Applicant must submit a typewritten resume listing all honors, awards and any extracurricular activities, including volunteer and paid job experience.
III. EVALUATION CRITERIA:
1. Applicant essay
2. GPA, and evidence of academic motivation
3. Demonstration of leadership, extracurricular activities, community service, and work experience as outlined in the resume.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service