YOGA by the SEA Mandalay Shores
YOGA by the SEA is following preventative measures to ensure the safety of all participants.
One of the requirements is signing a YOGA by the SEA Agreement of Release & Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19' form and submitting it prior to attending a class. Thank you!!!
PLEASE, read over the document and by checking the box and typing your name you agree to the terms, conditions and contents stated below.
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY & ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
1. I, the undersigned, acknowledge that I voluntarily participate in YOGA by the SEA Mandalay Shores classes and I confirm my participation with my RSVP on YOGA by the SEA Meetup
. I'm aware that YOGA by the SEA classes are donation-based and donations can be accepted in cash at the class site or electronically via instructor’s Venmo, Zelle or PayPal accounts listed in every class link on YOGA by the SEA Meetup.
2. I, the undersigned, acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily agree to the terms described above and assume the risk I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by my participation and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
3. I, the undersigned, warrant and represent that I’m in good health and have no symptoms of sickness or illness, either which have been linked to or have not been linked to COVID-19, and that I’m not aware of any exposure to other individuals who are confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, have COVID-19 symptoms, or are awaiting test results for COVID-19. I acknowledge and agree not to attend any of YOGA by the SEA classes if the good health status of myself or family members, whom I share household, changes.
4. I, the undersigned, hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless YOGA by the SEA Mandalay Shores group and its instructors, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
5. I, the undersigned, have carefully read this Agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability between me, YOGA by the SEA Mandalay Shores and/or its instructors, and I acknowledge its contents and agree to the terms, conditions, and contents fully of my own free will.
6. I, the undersigned, understand that I am participating in the classes offered by YOGA by the SEA during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, health and related activities. I recognize that the classes offered by YOGA by the SEA require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
7. I, the undersigned, understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the classes offered by YOGA by the SEA. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the classes offered by YOGA by the SEA.
8. In consideration of being permitted to participate in classes offered by YOGA by the SEA, I agree to assume a full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
9. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in classes offered by YOGA by the SEA and its instructors, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against YOGA by the SEA and its instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
10. I, the undersigned, my heirs or legal representatives’ forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue YOGA by the SEA and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
11. This release expressly: 1) covers any allegedly negligent acts/omissions; and 2) waives the provision of the California Civil code, Section 1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exists in his favor as the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his statement with the debtor.”
12. I, the undersigned, understand that I may refuse to do any exercise and activities which I feel I may not be physically capable of and/or may cause harm. It is my responsibility to determine what exercise I am capable to perform and those that I am not. I will not hold YOGA by the SEA and any of its instructors responsible for any injuries I may receive in their class.
13. I, the undersigned, have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms, conditions and contents fully of my own free will
Your FIRST & LAST NAME (please, use the same name as on your Meetup account and set up your Meetup account with LAST NAME or initial)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service