ASCL Scholarship Program
Every year Asian School of Cyber Laws offers 100 scholarships to deserving candidates for its various courses every batch.
- Applicants should have finished 12th standard / +2 / junior college.
- All applicants must submit a Statement Of Purpose (SOP) of 200 words stating why (s)he should be awarded the scholarship.
- Selection of students is at the discretion of ASCL. (The decision of selecting deserving candidates rests solely with ASCL).
- The amount of scholarship (fee waiver) offered may vary from 20% to 100% at the sole discretion of ASCL.
- Applicable Govt. Taxes (GST) will still have to be paid by the applicant.
- ASCL retains the sole and absolute right to reject any application.
- ASCL will be under no obligation to provide any explanation whatsoever for its decision.
- Applicants may apply for scholarships to multiple courses. Each application will be treated as a unique submission. So, the applicant must submit separate SOPs for separate courses.
- If a student who has been awarded a scholarship fails to complete the course within the prescribed period of time and wishes to continue with the course - the applicable batch transfer fee will have to be paid. No exemption will be provided for the same.
- Applications which are not accompanied with an SOP will be rejected.