Monitor Program Application: IHE North American Connectathon 2020
IHE USA (
) is now accepting applications for the Monitor Team at the IHE North American Connectathon 2020.
Accepted applicants will volunteer at the IHE NA Connectathon, January 20 - 24, 2020 at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Monitors must volunteer for the full week, January 20 - 24, 2020
• Monitors may NOT be employed by a participating vendor or competitor, nor be under contract to provide
consulting or other services to a participating vendor or competitor.
• Monitors are responsible for evaluating tests in which vendors demonstrate interoperability based on IHE profiles.
Thus, monitors must have appropriate clinical or technical background in healthcare IT, including one or more of:
o Clinical document content (CDA, C-CDA)
o Clinical document exchange using RESTful and web services technologies (XDS, XCA)
o Radiology, Cardiology, or Laboratory departmental workflow
o HL7® (v2, v3, and FHIR®) and/or DICOM (DIMSE and RESTful services)
o Public health reporting, quality measures
o Messaging between patient-centric, point-of-care medical devices and information systems
o Security in healthcare IT (authentication, authorization, audit trails, digital signatures)
1. Please complete this application by Friday, October 25, 2019.
2. Then, please submit a CV, resume or NIH Biosketch that describes your experience to Lynn Felhofer at
. We are not sticklers for exact format of the document; we are looking for other experience that our application form might not cover.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service