Study Abroad Enquiry (Master PTE)
What shall I do after A-Level/Foundation/AUSMAT/IBDP/Diploma? 
How much does it cost to study abroad?
How to apply to study in the UK/Ireland/Aus/NZ/Canada or a transnational campus in Malaysia?
Got a question about your next stage?

Fill in the following form and our dedicated counsellor will get in touch with you within 1 working day. You may also contact any of our counsellors via our office phone number - 03-5612 7213.

What UKEC offers:
* Personalised counselling
* Efficient application support
* UCAS fee waiver
* Visa application support
* Accommodation service
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Full Name *
Contact number (e.g. 0123456789)
No hyphens -, no spaces, no plus signs +. Please include country code after 00 e.g. 0044... if it's not a Malaysian number
What is your current academic level? *
What subject(s) / course would you like to study? *
If you are still unsure, just put N/A.
Do you have any questions / concerns about studying abroad?
How We Process Your Data
1. All the information provided on this form is used by UKEC for the purpose to communicate with you regarding your enquiries.

2. You will be entered into our monthly newsletter subscription to receive information about university updates, scholarship, interview days and events organised by UKEC. Should you feel the information received is irrelevant, you can opt out using the 'Unsubscribe' button in the footer of any of our newsletters.

3. UKEC will not disclose your information to other 3rd party without your expressed permission.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy