UMD Sport Clubs - Travel: Camping, Resort, Lodge & VRBO Request Form
This form is no longer operational, and a Club that wish to request Overnight Travel Accommodations can do so on the UMD Lucid Travel ( or schedule a Club Travel Event planning meeting with the SC Director (, if the Club wishes to reserve Overnight Travel Accommodation not listed on the UMD Lucid Travel (i.e. VRBO rentals, CGA hotel blocks, campsites, resort cabins/villas, etc.).
This form was created inside of University of Minnesota Duluth. Report Abuse