Dialogue With A Stranger
Thank you for your interest in our programme "Dialogue With A Stranger".
This programme is held by Hong Kong Community Network-LINK Centre which is sponsored by Home Affair Department. It aims to promote the idea that no one should prejudge the worth or make judgments about someone by appearance or first impression. We also hope to nurture a society of people who are more willing to learn about each other and becoming more accepting. Our target group is only for Ethnic Minorities (non-Chinese people) who are holders of Hong Kong Identity Card.
1) Filling & submitting the application form does not guarantee applicant's rights of admission to the programme. An interview will be conducted for those who filled and submitted the application form.
2) LINK Centre reserves the authority for all final decisions.
3) All your information provided would be of LINK Centre confidential use only.
4) Rights of admission are reserved on first come first served based.
5) Application Deadline: 27/11/2019 (Wednesday) before 9:00 pm
Part 1: Applicant Information
I declare that the below information regarding to my identity is true in accordance to the Hong Kong Immigration Department
Date of Birth
Are you born in Hong Kong
Yes (If yes, please skip the next questions)
How many years have you lived in Hong Kong
less than 1 year
More than 7 years
What do you want to tell public that you are Hong Konger (within 100 words)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service