ROTARY CLUB OF LLOYDMINSTER FUNDING REQUEST
The Rotary Club of Lloydminster is pleased to review your application for community funding dollars. Our intent is to provide support to local projects/programs within our community that focus on the following:
1. To support and improve the quality of life for vulnerable people in our community and to serve public interest.
2. To support and empower youth and young professionals in our community.
This assistance may be extended to your organization as financial and/or volunteer support.
In an effort to determine your group’s eligibility please provide the information as requested within the application. Please answer all questions in detail. The application will not be processed if the following information is not completed and / or necessary supporting documents are not attached.
* Please note that it may take up to 30 days to process these requests.
THE ROTARY CLUB OF LLOYDMINSTER FUNDING CRITERIA
1. Funding applications are accepted on a continuous intake basis.
2. Our club focus is (but not limited to) programs / projects that support vulnerable people and / or youth in our community.
3. Funding may be secured for up to a 3 year term.
4. Applications must be endorsed by an active member of the Rotary Club of Lloydminster.
5. Applications can be submitted online, by mail, or presented by an active member of the Rotary Club of Lloydminster
6. In addition to the funding application below you may be required to present your project at a noon meeting of the Rotary Club of Lloydminster. (We meet Monday at 12:00pm at the Lloydminster Exhibition Prairie Room in Lloydminster, SK.).
7. At the completion of the project you may be invited to our meeting to provide a brief report on the outcomes of the program / project.
8. A brief one-page written summary with a financial report will also be required at the completion of the project / program.