It Takes a Village Student Housing: Student Self Report
Searchlight Society in Partnership with Victor Valley College will be providing eligible students with housing opportunities including case management services.
1. Must be enrolled at Victor Valley College and registered for classes
2. Applicants are currently facing housing insecurity (Street-Level Homeless including couch surfing, sleeping in a car, homeless shelter, or have unstable/unsafe housing).
3. Students must enroll In case management services
4. Students must remain enrolled in classes at Victor Valley College
5. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
For additional information please visit
*Please note, self referral does not guarantee admittance into the program.
Disclaimer: Collection of Personal Information
All personally identifiable information disclosed in this form will remain confidential and will be referenced solely by Searchlight Society and Victor Valley College.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of searchlightsociety.org.