Small-Group Tours and General Session 'Q & A'
You will receive a copy of this form via email. It is your confirmation. We will send a reminder email for the tour 1-2 days before the meeting/visit date that you select. Please be sure to check your spam/trash if you do not see it in your inbox.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student's Last name
Student's First name
Which email address would you like your tour information sent to?
What school does your student currently attend?
For which of the areas listed below would you like more information?
Atmosphere - Campus Ministry
Atmosphere - Security, Hygienically Clean, Commitment to Safety
Academics - Curriculum, Excelsior Program
Academics - Technology
Activities, Clubs, Honor Societies
Please select the date that you would like to join us for a small group tour and 'Q & A'
On-campus Tour: Saturday, December 11th at 9:00 am
On-campus Tour: Wednesday, December 15th at 1:00 pm
Please let me know when January 2022 tours become available.
Have you already completed the online application for your student?
Did you attend our Open House on October 9, 2021?
I have watched the online video.
In total, how many people will be attending the tour?
Please provide a contact phone number.
Confirmation and Tour Details:
Health and Safety
· If any member of your tour is not feeling well, we ask that the student and parent remain home and email Ms. Benitez,
to reschedule the on-campus tour.
· Visitors will have their temperature taken before entering the school.
· Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times.
· Enter through the school’s main entrance along Flamingo Road, and park in the visitor parking lot at the front of the school.
· Walk up to the Security window to check-in.
· The tour will begin promptly. Please arrive 5-10 min prior for the check-in process to be completed before the start of the tour.
· Write down any questions you may have and the places on campus that you would like to see.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you and have a blessed day!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Archbishop Edward A. McCarthy High School.