New Client Packet
Thank you for choosing Leash the Dog! Services for your pet needs. It is my job to strive to give you the peace of mind you deserve, and to fulfill the needs of your fur babies. Currently offering Pet Sitting, Dog walking, Pet Taxi/ Transportation, & Behavior Consulting.
Welcome to the Leash the Dog! Family
For the purposes of this document, the terms Client, Owner, Pet Owner, and Customer are synonymous with the person contracting services for one or more domestic animals.
Dog Walking // Pet Sitting
• Reservations are made to plan sitter availability to clients. Therefore, clients returning home early will be required to pay for the reserved amount of time scheduled including travel time. Clients will not have to pay for scheduled Special Services not preformed.
• Client authorizes sitter/walker to enter the premises to perform requested services while client is not present. Client acknowledges that they have given Sitter/Walker a working key for access to the premises.
• Leash the Dog! Services is not responsible for damage to the home beyond the control of the Pet Sitter. This includes, but is not limited to leaks, electrical problems, and acts of nature. In these situations, the company will attempt to contact the customer and then the emergency contact before making a subjective decision on dealing with the problem. All repairs and related fees (including Special Service emergency service time and coordination fees) will be paid by the client, or fully reimbursed to Leash the Dog! Services within 14 days.
• Leash the Dog! Services is not responsible for any damage to property of the client or others unless such damage is caused by the negligent act of the Pet Sitter. Leash the Dog! Services agrees to remain fully insured through PSA or a comparable entity, including optional Special Property Endorsement (protects against theft, breakage, etc. as caused by an employee) or bonding. Leash the Dog! Services accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to a client’s home, or if the home is not properly secured.
• Client will be informed other individuals that visit the home and inform sitter/walker of any other visitors
• Leash the Dog! Services is not liable for any loss or damage in the event a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract. Pet Owner agrees to secure home prior to leaving the premises. Leash the Dog! Services will re-secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit. While keys are in the possession of a Pet Sitter, they will be either on the Sitter’s physical person, or be properly stored an undisclosed location. Leash the Dog! Services subscribes to insurance coverage through PSA for lost key lock replacements.
• Pet Owner must have legal rights to place the animals in the care of Pet Sitters, Kennels, and Veterinary Clinics. The Pet Sitter cannot service a home with “Visiting” pets or animals that do not belong to the resident of the service site without separate sets of agreement forms, including a Legal Considerations Agreement, accepted and signed by each rightful owner(s).
• The terms of this document apply to all the pets owned by the client, including any and all new pets that the customer obtains on or after the date this document was signed, at any and all locations the owner designates for service.
• Pet Owner is responsible for pet-proofing house and yard, and the security fences/gates/latches. Leash the Dog! Services will not be responsible for the safety of any pets and will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
• Leash the Dog! Services is authorized to seek any emergency veterinarian assistance needed during visits, at the cost of the client, from any veterinarian as chosen by the sitter. However, the company is not responsible for the health/well being of the animal.
• Pet Owner is responsible for supplying the necessary, safe equipment/supplies needed for care of their pet(s), including but not limited to a sturdy, well-fit harness (halter, collar, etc…) for walks or in case of emergencies, firmly affixed vaccination tags, a lead rope or leash, pooper-scoopers, litter boxes, food, cleaning supplies, medicines, pet food, and cat litter. Pet Owner authorizes any purchases necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Pet Owner agrees to be responsible for the payment of such items, as well as service fees for obtaining items, and will reimburse Leash the Dog! Services within 14 days for all purchases made.
• Pet Owner will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to a Pet Sitter, or other persons, by the Pet. Customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Leash the Dog! Services, in the event of a claim by any person injured by the Pet.
• It is suggested that arrangements be made with someone to evacuate your pets in case of a disaster or weather related event/crisis/”Code Red”. Leash the Dog! Services will definitely try to see to your pets safety/care should such events occur, but cannot guarantee it.
• There will be a $20 service charge for each returned check.
• Unpaid services will result in cancellation of all future services until the debt is paid.
• Cancellation: Dog walking and Drop-ins are subject to a two-hour cancellation notice. Pet sitting (longer than an hour) is subject to a 24-hour cancellation notice. If the client has forgotten to cancel with the sitter/walker, they will be subject to $10 fee for inconvenience
• Future Services: I authorize this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Leash the Dog! Services to accept all future telephone, online, mail or email reservations and enter my home without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
• Leash the Dog! Services reserves the right to terminate this contract at any if the Pet Sitter, in his/her sole discretion determines that Owner’s pet poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people, or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet Sitter from caring for the pet, the Owner authorizes the pet to be placed in a kennel (or previously arranged locale), with all charges (including but not limited to transportation, kenneling, tranquilizing, treating, accessing, and liability) to be the responsibility of the Owner.
• Leash the Dog! Services agrees to provide services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against the company and its employees, except those arising from negligence. Claims of negligence that involve a hired Independent Contractor, hired by Leash the Dog! Services will be the responsibility of the Independent Contractor and the company they represent. All hired Independent Contractors are required to carry liability insurance with optional coverage or bonding through a reputable company.
• Client agrees to notify Leash the Dog! Services of any concerns within 24 hours of return.
• This agreement is valid from the date signed and replaces any prior Legal Considerations agreements. Client agrees to any future Leash the Dog! Services term changes relayed verbally to the client, mailed or emailed in writing to the client, or posted on our website under the heading Terms.
• The owner states that he/she as read this agreement in its entirety and fully understands and accepts its terms and conditions.
Please Sign your name below to accept these terms. We will not be able to move forward without that signature.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service