1. that the provided free program and promotional materials will not be modified, except in the blank space designated to place your library logo or address;
2. to encourage all children visiting your library during the summer months to register for the program and subsequently provide them with the free program materials;
3. to include a link to the national TD Summer Reading Club website on your library’s site (if applicable), and to encourage use of the national site amongst kids and their families;
4. to adhere to the official TD Summer Reading Club brand guidelines in promotional material and in public relations (letters, article, leaflets, marketing, online and print media);
5. to promote the initiative within schools and regional family-oriented organizations; and
6. to collect the required statistics throughout the summer and to complete the 2018 Statistics and Evaluation Form according to the deadline.
7. to ensure at least one person from our library or system is signed up for the TD Summer Reading Club newsfeed.