2021 Advanced Summer Dance Intensive Registration
Join Sophie Moyer & guest faculty: Olivia Mailey, Brandon Porter, Rachel Hettinger and Alyssa Davis for an Int. Adv. & Advanced Level dance intensive this summer!
Open to intermediate advanced dancers age 11+
This 25-hour intensive focusing on artistic development & technique will span over 5 days. Students will receive classes in:
Contemporary, Lyrical & Modern
Leaps & Turns & Technique
Improvisational & Choreographic techniques
& athletic conditioning for dance
Intensive Dates & Times
July 26th - 30th, 2021
9:00a - 2:00p
5 days, 5 hours per day
Student's Full Name
Parent/Guardian Cell Phone(s) & Emergency Contact Information
Confirmed! Guest Teacher #1 - Olivia Mailey!
Confirmed! Guest Teacher #2 - Rachel Hettinger!
Confirmed! Guest Teacher #3 - Brandon Porter!
Confirmed! Guest Teacher #4 - Alyssa Davis!
Is your dancer allowed to leave the property for lunch (walking or via another student's car) to go to Weis/Dunkin Donuts/Turkey Hill for lunch knowing that they will not be supervised by an adult during this time?
Is your dancer interested in joining our 2021-2022 Competitive Dance Team?
No, thank you
I would like more information please
Any current injuries, allergies or chronic health issues that may impact them at the intensive?
Good to Know:
WHAT TO WEAR:
Girls: a leotard & leggings or form-fitting dance pants
Boys: an athletic tank or t shirt & shorts or form-fitting dance pants
Footwear: ballet slippers, dance socks, sneakers, tap shoes. Tap shoes can be purchased here for a low price if needed:
WHAT TO BRING:
2. A lunch
3. A few masks
Tuition & Payment Information
Kitty's Mini/Jr Intensive Discount: $255**
**Students who attended Kitty's Mini & Junior Summer Intensive are eligible for this discount.
How to Pay:
1. Via Venmo: @sophiecm
2. Via check made payable to Sophie Moyer. Checks should be put in an envelope and placed in the tuition box inside the studio
3. Via cash. Cash payments should be put in an envelope and placed in the tuition box inside the studio
Payment & Registration Deadline is July 1st, 2021
Release of Liability
Release of Liability Waiver
In consideration of my minor child/ward (“My Child”), being allowed to participate in any way in Sophie Moyer’s summer intensive program or Kitty Moyer’s program at the Moyer Institute of Dance, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. Dance is a vigorous sporting activity in a unique environment and, as such, poses a significant risk of injury. Dance and related activities always involve certain risks, including, but not limited to serious injury to bones, joints and muscles. The risk of such harm may be limited but will never be eliminated;
2. For myself, spouse and My Child, I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and even if arising from negligence of Sophie Moyer or Kitty Moyer, and assume full responsibility for My Child’s participation;
3. I willingly agree to comply with Sophie and Kitty’s standards and customary terms and conditions for participation in studio programs. If I observe any unusual and significant concern in My Child’s readiness for participation and/ or in the studio/competition program itself, I will remove My Child from participation and bring such issue to the attention of Sophie or Kitty immediately.
4. I, for myself, my spouse, My Child and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE SOPHIE MOYER, KITTY MOYER, AND THE MOYER INSTITUTE OF DANCE (“Releases”) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to personal property incident to My Child’s involvement or participation in studio/competition programs, whether arising from the negligence of the Releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and I, for myself, my spouse, My Child and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE all above Releases, from any and all liabilities incident to participation and involvement in studio/competition programs, even if arising from the negligence of Releases, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. Sign full legal name as E-signature below:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service