Use this form to register 4-H members (must be in 3rd to 12th grade) for the Growing Together Garden Project. This project will be held across two events, one on March 25th and the other on April 15, where 4-Hers will learn basic gardening skills, plant seeds, learn about garden insects and pollinators, and take home their plant projects in May.
Saturday, March 25 | 9am - 11am | Brown County STEM Innovation Center
Four hands-on sessions with gardening experts and the like!
- Learn how to plant seeds and take care of them while they grow in the greenhouse!
- Learn how to prep for planting and take care of you garden
- Bug Identification for insects and noninsects- plus a craft!
- Learn the importance of Honey Bees and other Pollinators with the Brown County Beekeepers
Saturday, April 15 | 1pm - 2:30pm | Brown County STEM Innovation Center
Return to the STEM Innovation Center and re-pot your plants!
- Learn how to re-pot your plants safely and effectively so they can continue to thrive and grow.
- Bugs! Part 2! Learn how bugs see, move, and communicate.
Saturday, May 13 | Drop-in: 8am to 3pm | Brown County STEM Innovation Center
This is the date when 4-H members can swing by the STEM Innovation Center during the Master Gardeners Plant sale to pick up their plant projects and take them home!
COST: $10 per participant to cover program supplies. Payment instructions included on submission page.
Register by March 20!
(This link will be re-shared on the submission page for this form)