Live Online Event: Medicine Application Timeline - Getting Ready
This is a live online event that will be hosted on Zoom or YouTube Live.
Date: 21st August 2021
Start time: 12 noon
End time: 4pm
This event is FREE but numbers will be limited.
This event is for students who will be starting year 12 (or equivalent) in September 2021. This event will be delivered by NHS Doctors and current medical students.
- Welcome and introductions
- Applying to medical school timeline
- Is medicine right for me?
- The importance of work experience
- Balancing school and applying to medical school
- What you need to do this year...
Please ensure your email is correct as we will email the joining instructions to this email address.
Which best describes you?
If you are a student, what year are you currently in?
Year 10 (or equivalent)
Year 11 (or equivalent)
Year 12 (or equivalent)
Year 13 (or equivalent)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Medical Projects.