AppWorks School / Winter 2019 Application
AppWorks School aims to provide the most practical and up-to-date training for aspiring software engineers. In winter 2019, AppWorks School is opening following classes for you to join:
- Android Class
- iOS Class
- Web Class (Choose Front-End / Backend Group during remote learning)
The program is entirely free of charge. However, due to capacity constraints, we can only accommodate 15 members for Android Class, 15 members for iOS Class and 20 for Web Class
If you didn't have any programming experience before, the following online materials are the first learning assignment of our remote courses. We highly recommend you spend 2-3 hours around these materials to get to know how you feel while learning to code.
If you're interested in becoming one of them, please go ahead and fill out the application below. You may answer either in Chinese or in English.
You should receive one copy of your answer automatically by the system if you submitted successfully. And we will reach out to you as soon as possible after reading your application based on our timeline.
If you have any further questions, please email to:
0. Do you know it's an immersive learning program that requires 4 weeks part-time learning and 16 weeks full-time participation ?
Yes (Nice. You may continue applying through filling following questions)
No (We highly suggest you go through our website and curriculum before answer following questions)
1. Name (Chinese / English)
e.g. 田育欣 / Enid Tian
2. Mobile #
3. Facebook Profile URL
4. Resume/CV URL (or LinkedIn Profile URL)
Please don't use 104 or 1111 website URL to provide resume since it couldn't be viewed by others if they didn't log-in into your account. Thank you.
5. Which classes you are applying to ?
Web Class (Tend to choose the Front-End Group afterwards)
Web Class (Tend to choose the Backend Group afterwards)
6. Based on your answer in last question, why are you interested in that specific software development ? What have you done to expose yourself to it so far?
7. Have you taught yourself anything before? Describe what you learned and how you approached it.
8. Which subject was your favorite during high school (or college)? Why?
9. What's the biggest achievement (or the most challenging thing) in your life? And how did you make it ?
10. Please describe the ideal picture of your career in the following years ?
11. Do you know any AppWorks School Alumni ? If yes, who? (Optional)
12. Anything we should be noticed ? (Optional)
13. 1-min Self-intro Video (Optional)
It's not required while welcome to provide a link to short video of yourself that let us know more about you.
14. If you have watched the recommend learning materials we provided, do you have any question? (Optional)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AppWorks.
Terms of Service