📍>>> PLEDGE AT THE TOP OF THIS SHEET <<< 📍_______________________________________________________________________________________
⚠️PRIVATE SALE STAGE ALLOCATION⚠️ NO KYC DATA WILL BE SENT TO THE PROJECT
➡️ One page summary: https://firmachain.org/static/[EN]%20One%20Page%20Whitepaper.pdf
➡️ Whitepaper: https://firmachain.org/static/[EN]%20FirmaChain%20Whitepaper.pdf
➡️ Website: https://firmachain.org/
➡️ Telegram: https://t.me/firmachain
➡️ Medium: https://medium.com/firmachain
➡️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/firmachain
➡️ Kakaotalk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gUBmMlO
➡️ Github: https://github.com/firmachain
➡️ E-CONTRACTS: https://e-contract.io/
✳️ ABOUT THE PROJECT:
➡️ FirmaChain’s first dApp E-Contract aims to replace all social and legal actions (contracts, notarizations, etc.) based on existing written documents with a transparent platform that combines electronic document-signatures with blockchain. E-Contract stores contracts in a decentralized file storage system, preventing document forgery and file corruption. Contracts are encrypted using elliptic-curve cryptography, ensuring that they remain hack-proof and private. Users will also be able to develop and launch dApps by utilizing APIs or SDKs on the FirmaChain Network. The project is being developed by a large team of experts (mostly from South Korea) with the help of established partners and advisors and we have full confidence they will be able to deliver. They have already confirmed a listing on a crypto exchange.
➡️ PROBLEM: The way modern contracts are designed. Face-to-face paper contracts are susceptible to forgery, and cloud-based electronic contracts are susceptible to hacking.
➡️ VISION: We believe that contracts go beyond just maintaining business relations. They are instrumental to molding all forms of economic, legal, and social interactions—they shape the entire span of human interactions. We think it is a task of importance, to come up with something better, because we deserve better than what we have now.
➡️ SOLUTION: E-Contract tackles this task by combining contracts with blockchain technology. Through E-Contract, contracts are stored in a decentralized file storage system, preventing document forgery and corruption. They are encrypted using elliptic-curve cryptography, ensuring that they remain hack-proof and private. They are verified for forgery, using a hash-based verification service. They are managed and edited directly on the platform, freeing users from the ordeal of exchanging drafts several times via emails or messengers.
➡️ On the FirmaChain Network, users will be able to develop and launch dApps using network API's or SDK.
E-Contract, a platform service for electronic contracts, is the first DApp that will be developed by FirmaChain. E-Contract will be available on Web & Mobile, providing various functions such as web editing and automated payment.
➡️ TRANSPARENCY: Because of the nature of blockchain, once contract data is uploaded, it cannot be altered or damaged.
➡️ ELECTRONIC CONTRACT SYSTEM: System built according to the standards of digital signature allowing for non-repudiations in contracts.
➡️ SIMPLIFICATIONS IN CONTRACT PROCESSES: Simplifies the contract process through a convenient interface
➡️ LEGAL DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS: Because forgery is impossible and the contract negotiation process is recorded à la Ricardian contract, contracts processed through E-Contract are legally binding.
➡️ EXTENDED FUNCTION - SDK: By utilizing the API or SDK of Firma Network, it is possible to make Decentralized Third-Party Apps.
➡️ Business strategy
- Daniel Kwon (CEO): ANT Holdings, DNA Bank COO, DNA data analysis algorithm (Developed/Patented) Havard University Bachelors Degree, Drop Out
- Jae Chul Kim (Chief Strategy Officer): Lawyer / Patent Attorney at Baeksang Law Firm, Member of E-Commerce Dispute Committee, Mentor of SW Maestro Course in 2012
- Young Yoon (General Manager of Business): Business Development Team Lead at PatiGames, Product Manager of Global Business Division at NCSoft, Game Operation Lead at Nexon Europe Business Team
- Bullisay Park (Chief Architect — Blockchain): Software Maestro 5th Mentee, Bluehole A Crew Team IO Cell Lead Developer, Zero Risk Marginal Profit Algorithm for Cryptocurrency Trading (Developed)
- Jack Lee (Chief Technology Officer):Bluehole A. Crew Development Director, Fandom/Client Developer
- Ben Park (Blockchain Developer):Bagelcode Developer, Embargo–Embedded System Mock Hacking, Coinone Inc Cryptocurrency Visualisation Algorithm Developer
- Pason Park (Blockchain Developer): Github Star Ranking 7th Place
- Jason Piao (Blockchain Developer): Coinbase Incoming Software Engineer Intern
➡️ Design and Marketing
- Jason Yoon (General Manager of Marketing & UI/UX): Blank corp. UX Consultant, ANT Holdings UI/UX Manager
- Timothy Kim (Marketing Manager): Blank Corp. CTO, Summer Corp. CTO
- Dana Kim (Digital Media Designer): Smarteen App Challenge Mentor, Osquare Media Team
- Wan Kim (Global Business — China): Shaanxi Banghe Industry Limited Company Construction Sales Team, A.C.E. Store Manager, Wanny’s CEO
- Simon Lee (Global Business — North America): Hanwha Corporation Risk Analysis Team Associate, Balbec KPL Korea Research Team Associate, Columbia U. SEAS’14
- Robert Han (Community Manager): Fandom UI & Service PM, TheIdeaGroup StockVisor Data Mining PM
- Alex Ye (Global Community Manager and Business Development): Samsung Electronics Global Legal Office Intern, Deloitte Korea HR Consulting Intern, Columbia U. CC’18
- Guho Son (Monument Company CEO): 2008 ~ 2013 Asia Corporate Restructure Co. Senior Vice President, 2003 ~ 2007 Softbank Ventures Korea Managing Director, CFO, 1998 ~ 2002 Samil Accounting Firm (PWC) CPA
- Hyeonwook Jeong (beSUCCESS Founder/CEO): 2012 ~ Founder/CEO of beSUCCESS (Media publication for Startups in Asia), 2015 ~ Platform development and operation experience at BEGINNING (The platform to help startups reach funding goals), 2017 Seoul Chapter Leader in Government Blockchain Association, 2017 Anchor Sponsor for Blockchain for Impact (BFI), 2004 ~ 2011 Business Experience at Korea Telecom including Sales, HR, Marketing, Corporate Strategy and Global PR, 2000 ~ 2002 Founder/CEO of JRI, an Asian trading company of interior items between Korea, Japan and China.
- Jiwook Kim (Attorney at law / Partner at Yoon & Yang LLC): 2009 ~ 2011 Legal Counsel, NAVER corporation, 2012 USC Gould School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2007 Korea University School of Law, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Jooyoung Song J.D. (Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP - Project Finance): 2013 ~ 2016 Harvard Law School
- Hanjong Lee (KBeat CXO/Co-Founder): 2012 ~ Besuccess Managing Editor, 2012 ~ Blue button Inc. CCO, 2013 The Circle Foundation Manager
- Jihwan Won (KJ DNS, Managing Director): 2012 Ace Construction Co.
✳️ TOKEN METRICS:
➡️ Token FCT (FirmaChain Token)
➡️ The total token supply is 2.200.000.000 FCT
➡️ Price 1 ETH = 20.000 FCT
➡️ Our Bonus: 30% for up to 750 ETH raised 100% for up to 5000 ETH raised (best bonus out there!!!)
➡️ Platform: Ethereum - ERC 20 token
➡️ Accepting ETH
➡️ Soft cap: 20.000 ETH
➡️ Hard cap: 40.000 ETH (currently around $6million)
➡️ Unsold tokens will be burned
✳️ POOL TERMS:
Inflow-Crypto Club will offer 0% fee for the investors!
*only the Primablock fee of 0.5 %
➡️ MIN INVESTMENT: 0.15 ETH
⚠️ MUST STAY PRIVATE WITHIN OUR GROUP! DO NOT POST THIS TO OTHER GROUPS! ⚠️Ask questions about our deals only in our ICC platform chat, Telegram group or write us on email@example.com.
📍>>> PLEDGE AT THE TOP OF THIS SHEET <<< 📍___________________________________________________________________________________
- Latoken exchange already confirmed (in communication with several other exchanges).