TEST - 28 ( Classification of Elements- The Periodic Table )
EFFORTS NEVER FAIL
1. Which of the following is correct order of atomic size ?
Cl < F < Br < I
F < Cl < Br < I
I < Br < Cl < F
Br < I < Cl < F
2. The elements of group 16 are called
3. Upto which element, the Law of Octaves was found to be applicable
4. In Mendeleev’s Periodic Table, gaps were left for the elements to be discovered later. Which of the following elements found a place in the periodic table later ?
5. Where would you locate the element with electronic configuration 2, 8 in the Modem Periodic Table ?
6. Which of the following is the outermost shell for elements of period 2 ?
7. Which one of the following elements exhibit maximum number of valence electrons ?
8. Which of the following gives the correct increasing order of the atomic radii of O, F and N ?
O, F, N
N, F, O
O, N, F
F, O, N
9. Which among the following elements has the largest atomic radii ?
10. WTiich of the following elements does not lose an electron easily ?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service