Please fill out this form if you are interested in hosting a band or bands for the 4th annual Petworth PorchFest!
Some very important details....
Petworth PorchFest will take place on Saturday, April 27th, with music on porches in the neighborhood from 2 to 6pm, and music on the main stage from 5 to 8pm. If you want to host, be prepared to host up to 4 bands, each playing a 45 min set, between the hours of 2pm and 6pm.
2. You will need to supply your porch with electricity. An extension cord and plug strip is always helpful, particularly if your outlet is not on the porch. The bands will not be powering big speakers or tons of audio equipment. Host's are requested to assist with maintaining appropriate volume levels.
3. Once bands are assigned to host locations, you will get a group email that includes all the bands assigned to your porch and their time slot. Bands will be responsible for coordination of gear sharing if needed.
4. Bands will supply all of their own gear.
5. There is no compensation for hosting.
6. Not all who sign up to host are guaranteed a spot.
7. The event will adhere to all current mandates, guidelines, and recommendations from the Office of The Mayor and the CDC regarding COVID-19.
8. The rain date will be Sunday, April 28th.
FOR QUESTIONS, EMAIL PETWORTHPORCHFEST@GMAIL.COM
Para espanol, por favor envia un mensaje a email@example.com.