2019 inewsource Reader Survey
Please help inewsource improve our service to the community by providing your responses and recommendations for us to serve San Diego better. The survey should not take more than 10 minutes and all questions are optional.
1. What is your name? (Skip if you wish to remain anonymous.)
2. How do you identify your gender?
Non-binary / Transgender
Prefer not to say
3. What is your age range?
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 - 65
4. How do you describe your race or ethnicity?
Black or African American
Hispanic or Latino
Asian / Pacific Islander
Native American or American Indian
5. What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed? If currently enrolled, highest degree received.
Some high school, no diploma
High school graduate, diploma or the equivalent
Some college credit, no degree
6. Which of the following best describe your current industry of employment? (Alternatively, your primary volunteer role.)
Arts / Entertainment
Education, Training, and Library
Media & Journalism
Marketing / Public Relations / Advertising
Not current employed / Student
7. Which of these describes your income last year?
Less than $20,000
$20,000 to $49,999
$50,000 to $74,999
$75,000 to $99,999
$100,000 to $150,000
8. Do you feel that inewsource is non-partisan in their reporting?
9. How often do you use social media to read the news?
Several days a week
Several days a week
10. Which social media platforms do you use to follow inewsource? Please select all you use.
11. Rate your interest in reading a long-form article (more than 1,500 words).
The least interested
The most interested
12. How long have you lived in San Diego?
I’ve only experienced June Gloom a few times (under 5 years)
I consider myself a local (5+ years)
I visit often and stay here for extended periods of time (i.e. winter or summer visitors)
I'm a native San Diegan
I don't live here
13. How long have you been an inewsource reader?
Less than a year
1 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
Over 5 years
14. How do you find inewsource articles?
Other media channels (CBS8, Times of San Diego, The Coast News)
15. Besides inewsource, where do you get investigative stories about San Diego?
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of inewsource.
Terms of Service