All Shore Chorus 2019 Scholarship Form
Up to 2 scholarships MAY be presented at the final concert. The recipient(s) will each perform one of their audition songs on that evening. If it is deemed by the directors of the All-Shore Chorus that no student qualifies, then a scholarship will not be presented for that year.
1. The student must be a Senior member of the 2018-2019 All-Shore Chorus, in good standing.
2. The student must be entering a 2- or 4-year college / university with a major or minor in vocal music performance or music education.
1. Students must prepare two MEMORIZED "art" songs / arias:
a) One in English (NO Broadway or "pop" songs permitted)
b) One in a foreign language
2. Students must complete this form by SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2019 by 8:00 PM in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
3. Auditions will take place on WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2019. If you are unable to bring an accompanist with you, one will be provided, as long as you indicate the need on this form. You will be notified as to the time of your audition, which will be during the regular rehearsal.
4. Students will be notified of their selection at a future rehearsal.
Home Address (Including Town and Zip Code)
Foreign Song Title and Composer
English Song Title and Composer
Do you need an accompanist for your audition?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Monmouth Regional High School.