House League Registration
We are offering a program for our U4-U10 age group for both boys and girls, that follows Municipal, Provincial and Canada Soccer guidelines. We are currently in phase 1 of Ontario Soccer return to play, we will be running a training program that will consist of a series of fun activities while maintaining guidelines set-forth by Public Health.
SATURDAY PROGRAM INFORMATION
Start Date: Saturday June 19, 2021
End Date: Saturday August 7, 2021
9 to 10 AM
Players born in 2011 / 2012
Players born in 2016 / 2015
10 to 11 AM
Players born 2013 / 2014
Players born in 2017 / 2018
WEDNESDAY PROGRAM INFORMATION
Start Date: Wednesday June 16, 2021
End Date: Wednesday August 4, 2021
6 to 7 pm
Location: Hudson College (21 Ascot Ave)
Payment option: Pay in full $100.00 for two days a week and $60.00 for one day a week.
- Bring a new friend to the program and get $10 off on the next NYA program you register for.
- If you are registering 3 or more children, you will receive $25 off the house league registration fee for the 3rd child and every additional child. This offer applies to siblings only, who are registering in the Youth Programs.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- NYA Shirt
- Season duration is approx. 8 weeks
NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE
- Parent must purchase outdoor soccer shoes & shin guards
- Shin guards are mandatory
- if shut down due to covid
- if your child misses a training session
Please Provide the Following Information:
Please select program you wish to enroll your child
1) Wednesday and Saturday
2 Days a week | $100 + 13% (HST) = $113 | E-transfer to
1 Day a week | $60 + 13 % (HST) = $67.80 | E-transfer to
Hudson College Student
How did you hear about NYA?
Social Media ( Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In)
Saw NYA training / playing
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North York Academy.