Placement Centre is conducting a small survey among the alumni of NUML to know what they are doing after graduation...
- Pursuing further education
- Unavailable for work
- Employed graduates (both undergraduates and postgraduates) who are employed within 12 months of graduation.
- Unemployed - graduates who are currently seeking work (but will not be progressing to further study).
- Pursuing further education - graduates who have moved on to pursue full-time further studies. Example, students who have graduated with a Bachelor's degree, have now proceeded to their postgraduate studies full-time.
- Unavailable for work, for reasons external to job market pressures (such as military service / long term disability).
You are requested to fill and submit the following information:-