Ark-T WINTER WELLBEING WEEKEND: Saturday 12th - Sunday 13th December 2020
WINTER WELLBEING WEEKEND with Ark-T
Saturday 12th - Sunday 13th December
A series of digital sessions, Zooming in to your household to create, connect, and celebrate. Something for everyone, with workshops available for young people aged from 5-25, and their households. All aspects of the event are free of charge.
- Saturday 10-11am: STRETCH 'N' RELAX. Wake your mind and body up gently with movement and breath. Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
- Saturday 2-3.30pm: SONG SWAP, an open taster session for the relaunch of Ark-T's Music for Everyone project. A relaxed wellbeing themed listening party with Mike Smith, for 13-25 year olds. Build the 'Music of Empathy - songs that make us feel connected' playlist together and find out more about the upcoming Music sessions.
- Saturday 5-6.30pm: FEEL GOOD DISCO with Euton Daley. The message is in the music! A Saturday night boogie to your favourite feel-good songs with a message, led by Euton in the Disco Shed. Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
- Sunday 10-11.15am: COMMUNITY COLLAGE with Julia Utreras. Create unique collage letter forms, to collaborate on a poster which will be professionally printed, posted to you and exhibited at Ark-T next year! Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
- Sunday 12-1pm: LUNCHTIME COOKALONG with Waste2Taste. Cook along with Sandra and Marie to create a delicious dish, with recipe kits and all ingredients provided. Young people of all ages and their households welcome.
- Participating households will also be entered in to a raffle prize draw of exciting offerings from local organisations!!!
***All workshops will be held on Zoom, will only be accessible to participating households and will be password protected. For safeguarding purposes we may also record the Zoom workshops; these recordings will be stored securely and not shared with 3rd parties.***
HOW DO WE SIGN UP?...
First, choose your workshops! The form below must then be completed for each **household** hoping to attend, in full (by a parent of carer of young person/s if they are under 16) by WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER. Please email
if anything changes or for more information.
Please note there are limited spaces so we will email you by the end of THURSDAY 10th DECEMBER to confirm your place and sessions.
***By signing below, you agree that the information is correct to the best of your knowledge, and that you give permission for your young person to attend the activities, on the dates highlighted above.
All data inputted in to this form will be saved on a secure online storage system, for the duration of the young person's engagement with this group and/or until the period of the project funding is complete - 2021 (whichever is longer). No personal data will be shared with external partners, nor will it be stored on personal devices.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name/s and pronoun/s (e.g. he / she / they or any other pronoun) of young people in household wishing to attend:
Age/s of young people:
Name of schools attended by young people in household, if at school:
Total number of people in household:
Name of Parent / Carer or responsible adult in household (if young person under 18):
Phone number of Parent / Carer:
Which of the Zoom sessions would the young person/s and/or your household like to attend? Tick as many as you'd like!
Saturday 10-11am: STRETCH 'N' RELAX with Sue
Saturday 2-3.30pm: SONG SWAP wellbeing listening party with Mike
Saturday 5-6.30pm: FEEL GOOD DISCO with Euton
Sunday 10-11.15am COMMUNITY COLLAGE with Julia
Sunday 12-1pm: COOKALONG with Waste2Taste
If oversubscribed, we will allocate you at least 2 of your chosen Zoom workshops. Please indicate your top 2 choices if you have ticked more above:
If you have requested to take part in the FEEL GOOD DISCO, do you have any song request/s? We're looking for feel-good tunes that have a message to say! ***[Please ensure songs are respectful of others and do not include swearing. Please note, we'll aim to play as many requests as we can but may not be able to include all of them. Disco lights will be used but there will be no strobe lighting]
If you have requested to take part in the Waste2Taste COOKALONG, which of the following recipes would you most like to see? Sandra and Marie will cook the most popular choice.
Potato and Onion Frittata
Butternut Squash and Chickpea Curry Traybake
Tomato Soup with Garlic Bread
Fruity Flapjacks with Chocolate Chips
If taking part in the COOKALONG you will receive a recipe kit. Does anyone in your household have any dietary requirements, including any allergies? If yes, please give details:
Postal Address (for recipe kit and/or finished poster delivery):
Which device will you be using to participate in Zoom workshops?
No device available
Will you/your household be accompanying young person/s in the live Zoom sessions? ***Waste2Taste cookalong requires adult supervision in your household
Yes - we will be taking part on Zoom together
No - I/they will take part on Zoom independently
Does anyone in your household have any access needs you would like us to be aware of?
Is there anything else you would like us to be aware of?
Do you give permission for photographs of you and/or your young person/s (either shared with us by you during the project, or taken during the live workshops) to be used for publicity at Ark-T, e.g. on flyers and on our website or our social media?
Do you give permission for photographs of your young person/s to be used by a third party from Ark-T, e.g. by our funders or the press?
For safeguarding purposes we may record the Zoom workshops. Small video clips of these could also be used (names will be removed) in a video about the project to be shared by Ark-T and/or funders. Do you give permission for your household to appear in any video content?
Why do you wish to be involved in this project and/or what do you hope will be gained from it?
Would you like to be added to our mailing list if you are not already on it?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service