Excelsior Springs Parks & Rec - Planning
The Parks and Recreation Department for Excelsior Springs will use the answers from this survey to begin a strategic plan for the future development of the Department for April 2021 through April 2026. The answers from the survey will be accumulated through January 21, 2021. In an effort to provide the best possible parks and recreation experience, we are collecting data on what we are doing that is working but also what we can and NEED to do better. Please look passed the current pandemic and to the future.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this short survey and helping our Department grow!
1) What ESPR amenities do you use on a regular basis? (choose all that apply)
Asphalt/Concrete/Mulch Walking Trails
Outdoor Fitness Equipment
2) What ESPR park do you visit most often?
Century Park (includes Century Bark)
East Valley Park
Eddie Raper Park
Get Fit Park
Kent & Outlook Park
Jim E. Piburn Park w/ Paul Craig Park (outfield park)
Siloam Mountain Park
I have not visited any parks that ESPR has to offer
3) What ESPR recreational programs or activities do you participate in? (choose all that apply)
Informal Recreation (walking, running, biking, etc.)
Outdoor Recreation (fishing, hiking, etc)
Senior Center Programs
I do not participate in any ESPR activities
4) What program(s) or activity(s) would you like to see ESPR offer in the future? (choose all that apply)
Competitive Level Sports
Endurance Activities/Clubs (running, cycling, etc.)
Movies in the Park
Aging Services Activities
School Alternatives (summer camps, homeschool P.E., etc.)
I do not plan to participate in anything with ESPR
5) Which ESPR facility improvement(s) or development(s) would you like to see the Department undertake in the next 5-10 years? (choose all that apply)
Disc Golf Course
Additional Soccer Fields
Additional Baseball/Softball Fields
Mountain Bike Course/Trails
Playgrounds (unique & trending)
Naturescapes Park (using natural environment as play surfaces)
6) Do you see any gaps in service from ESPR?
Youth (school age)
People with Disabilities
7) Based on these gaps in service, what program(s) and/or event(s) would you like to see offered by ESPR?
8) How do you stay informed about ESPR?
ESPR Annual Calendar
9) Are there any other programs, activities, park spaces, etc. that were not covered by the above questions that you would like to see offered in Excelsior Springs?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Excelsior Springs.