TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WALKING
Ware Dog Walking dog walking agreement. Working with you to provide the care your dog deserves.
Provider name: Ware Dog Walking & Pet Services
Telephone: 07476 009199
Ware Dog Walking offer a dog-walking service to you on the following terms. References to ‘Dog’ are to the Customer’s dog.
This agreement is made when signed by both parties and you agree to all Terms of Agreement.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. Ware Dog Walking will collect and walk the dog(s) for an hour or half hour (or other agreed service) on the agreed days from the customer’s address, unless advised otherwise.
2. Ware Dog Walking reserves the right to walk other dogs at the same time, but the total number of dogs walked with one person at one time will not exceed 6.
3. The Customer will either ensure that access is given to Ware Dog Walking to collect the Dog from the agreed address at the agreed times or give Ware Dog Walking a key to the place where the Dog is kept. Ware Dog Walking will use the key to collect and return the Dog and for no other purpose and will keep it safe, not let anyone else have it, not copy it and will return it to the Customer on demand.
4. Access to your property must be straight forward ie keys should open doors easily or gates should be easy to open. If I am unable to gain access into your property after making every reasonable effort you will still be charged for the walk.
5. Where a dog flap is fitted, it is the owner’s sole responsibility to ensure that the garden and its fences are secure. It is not Ware Dog Walking responsibility to check this before leaving your dog following a walk.
6. The Customer will supply suitable collars or harnesses and leads [and when necessary muzzles] for the Dog and any coats or other accessories, which the Customer wishes to be used.
7. The Provider’s charges are at the rate of £13 for one hour’s group walk per dog (no 2nd dog concession) from £20 for a sole walk. The charges are payable upon collection of the dog from your home. £18 is charged for 2 dogs for a half hour walk from home. £13 is charged for one dog per half hour. A minimum of £20 is charged per two hour sessions. These rates apply 8.30am- 6pm week days inclusive.
8. At least 48 hours notice must be given, in order to cancel the walking service. Otherwise you will be charged the dog-walking fee.
9. The Customer will inform Ware Dog Walking fully of any characteristics of the Dog which needs to be known for handling and care of the Dog.
10. Ware Dog Walking holds insurance in respect of public liability, care custody control extension (liability to animals) and loss of keys.
11. Ware Dog Walking will inform the Customer of any incident or anything which Ware Dog Walking notices about the Dog, which as dog owners the Customer ought to know.
12. Ware Dog Walking will keep the Dog on a lead whenever out of the house, will take care so far as is practicable both that the Dog is not a nuisance or danger to any one, or any other animals, and itself. However, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in our care.
13. You agree that if your dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with, another dog (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (and/or person), you will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog. We recommend but do not insist that your dog be insured against sickness, accident or injury and for third party liability.
14. Ware Dog Walking will supply a plastic bag and use it on all walks to remove the Dog’s faeces and will insure that the dog does not foul any public or private place.
15. The customer confirms that the dog’s immunisations, flea and worm treatments are up-to-date. The customer will provide Ware Dog Walking with contact details of its vet. In case of need Ware Dog Walking is authorised to refer the dog to the named (or in emergency any other) vet for advice or treatment at the Customer’s expense. The Customer undertakes to reimburse Ware Dog Walking all expenses incurred under this clause.
16. We are unable to walk any bitch in season.
17. Receipt for all cash payments will be given upon request.
© Copyright of Ware Dog Walking. All Rights Reserved.